How do YOU think
differently and evolve?
Is your culture by
design or by
We believe to operationalize an organization’s culture, it must be intentionally designed, taught, reinforced and then hardwired into the daily behaviors of leaders and employees.
The BCJ Group knows that for an organization to have thoroughly thought out a customer and employee journey, the three below areas must be aligned and have equal emphasis.
The BCJ Group identifies gaps in strategy to examine and evaluates the alignment, capabilities, and motivation within these strategies to effectively implement and support the vision, while building a culture by design, instead of by default.
In most cases, companies are simply not naturally wired to think about the journeys their customers and employees take.
It's in our DNA.
A journey begins the second a customer decides to act, or a future employee becomes interested in your organization
We never assume that leaders know what touch points matter most to their team and their customers, we analyze all data points that are available or need to be explored
We know that each organization’s journey is different, and we take that same approach with our clients, understanding what is uniquely you to help you create the best experience for your team and customers
Journey maps help increase customer & employee satisfaction, identify potential gaps, help with decision making and priority process
We understand that each touch point uniquely makes up the customer and employee journey and can continue to evolve over time
95% say journey maps help them increase
employee & customer satisfaction
- Assess current cultural state using existing data and observations of staff and processes
- Identify what matters within each journey to optimize critical areas
- Finalize leadership alignment around purposes, values, behaviors and any other cultural initiatives
- Set priorities for the most important gaps and opportunities to improve the journey
- Anticipate the customer’s needs, expectations, and desires during each part of the journey
- Evolve and operationalize the Communication, On-boarding, Performance, Recognition and other identified pillars
- Implement real time employee and stakeholder feedback initiatives
- Evaluate all ongoing initiatives and determine cause for success or struggle
- Continue evolution of the journeys for a better end-to-end experience
By partnering with us, you get more than a trusted advisor, you get a team who is eager to reach your desired success. You will maximize your team’s time, capacity, and resource investment, while avoiding unnecessary costs because we meet you at your point of departure. We engage your team in a way that provides a solid return on investment – beyond expectations with measurable results.